Ras El Hanout Moroccan Patties
Ingredients (4 servings)
1 tbsp The Spice Way Ras El Hanout Seasoning
2 lb ground beef or lamb
1 coriander leaves chopped
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp white pepper ground
1 tbsp The Spice Way Pure Paprika
2 tbsp Semolina
Salt to taste
1. Mix the beef, Ras El Hanout, coriander, white pepper and semolina together with a small amount of water and let it rest in the fridge.
2. Make large patties from the mix.
3. Fry 2 large onions chopped until they are brown.
4. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, paprika and salt to the fried onion.
5. Add the patties and fill with water just enough to cover the patties.
6. Bring to a boil and cook on a small flame for 45 minutes.