For all orders within the US.
The Truth About Zaatar
Zaatar is the most common seasoning in the Middle East. A lot of different versions are available here in the US, but most of them have nothing to do with the authentic true zaatar.
The Spice Way has been growing peppers for 30 years
Using our 30 years of experience in growing peppers, we know exactly what is important, what are high quality peppers and how to bring nature to your doorstep. We grow premium peppers, handpick them and sundry to preserve their health benefits.
An easy and wonderful chicken shawarma recipe.
2 lb. Boneless Chicken Leg Meat
2 tbsp The Spice Way Shawarma Seasoning
1 tbsp Garlic Granulated
Black Pepper and salt to taste.
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1. Add spices and olive oil to a bowl and mix.
2. Place chicken in the bowl and mix.
3. Put the chicken onto Skewers.
4. Preheat oven to 350 F and heat for an hour (flip after 30 minutes).
5. Use a knife to cut the meat down to pieces.