- WHAT IS SHAKSHUKA - Shakshuka is a Middle Eastern dish made out of hot tomato sauce and eggs.
- INCLUDING RECIPE - You can browse down for a great recipe.
- AUTHENTIC FLAVORS - Using our 30 years of experience, we have developed this blend to enable you to prepare the dish in no time and with unbelievable authentic flavors.
- VERSATILE BLEND - This blend can also be used on many alternate dishes. Great addition for rice dishes.
- SO MANY EXOTIC INGREDIENTS - Includes many exotic ingredients in one blend - Bell Pepper, Parsley, Chives, Coriander, Cumin, Garlic, and more.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
1/2 cup The Spice Way Shakshuka Blend
3 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed or 1 tbsp of garlic granules
24 oz tomato diced/sauce or 2 tbsp tomato powder
Chili Powder or fresh Jalapeno (optional)
2 tbsp sweet paprika
Fresh Cilantro / parsley (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the pan, add oil and garlic, cook on medium flame until soft.
2. Add Shakshuka blend, paprika, tomatoes, chili powder, salt and pepper to taste, cover and add water if needed (not a lot, it needs to be thick)
3. Lower the flame and keep cooking for at least 10 more minutes, everything needs to blend together smoothly.
4. Add eggs, cover and let cook until the desired outcome. (Some people like the eggs soft and juicy and some like them hard and cooked).
5. Sprinkle Cilantro and/or parsley (optional)
Recommended to use as a dipping sauce with bread.