Shawarma Spice Blend
- WHAT IS SHAWARMA SPICE BLEND - Spice mix used to season the popular Middle Eastern dishes including the street food Shawarma
- HOW TO USE - Just add olive oil and rub into to pieces of chicken or lamb before grilling or stir frying
- EXOTIC INGREDIENTS - Contains Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Garlic, White Onion, Paprika, Hyssop, Sumac and more.
- SUGGESTED RECIPE CAN BE FOUND BELOW - Recipe in the description below
EASY HOMEMADE SHAWARMA
Ingredients: 4 servings:
1 lb Turkey/Boneless Chicken/Chicken Breast
2 tbsp Canola Oil
Taco/pita bread (Optional)
2 tbsp The Spice Way Shawarma Blend
1. Cut the chicken or turkey into small pieces 1-1.5"
2. Fry the meat with a small amount of oil and add the Shawarma blend.
3. It is recommended to serve in taco/pita bread.
4. Add vegetables according to taste.
MUSHROOM CHICKEN WITH SPICE MIXTURE
Ingredients for 4 people:
2 tablespoons of The Spice Way's Shawarma Blend
2 chicken breasts cut into strips
3 green onions, chopped
4 – 5 handfuls of mixed mushrooms
1 celery stalk, chopped
Handful of chopped coriander
Chinese orange peel, chopped (extra recommended)
Carrots cut into matchsticks
1. Toss the vegetables in a pan with olive oil, season with salt and ground pepper and set aside.
2. Dry rub the chicken stripes with the Shawarma spice blend and toss in a pan with olive oil. cook throughout until golden.
3. Toss vegetables in the same pan to slightly reheat.
4. Serve hot.