Chili Con Carne
2 onions copped
2 garlic cloves chopped
2 carrots diced
2 red bell peppers
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tsp The Spice Way Smoked Paprika
2 tsp The Spice Way Ground Cumin
2 tsp Cinnamon Ground
2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
12 oz chickpeas cooked
2 lb beans cooked
1 small can of diced tomatoes
4 oz tomato paste
1 lb ground beef
Coriander leaves chopped
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Use a wide pan, fry in olive oil with all the copped vegetables - garlic, onion, bell peppers and carrots.
2. After 2 minutes, add the spices and cook for 5 minutes on a small flame.
3. Add the ground beef and mix until the color changes.
4. Add chickpeas, vinegar, tomatoes and water as much as needed.
5. Cook on a small flame and mix occasionally.
6. Add the coriander leaves and serve.