An easy recipe with ground beef, smoked paprika and our Breaded Schnitzel Mix
Ingredients for 6 servings:
2 lb ground beef
8 tbsp The Spice Way Breaded Schnitzel Mix
6 tbsp The Spice Way Smoked Paprika
1 can of crushed tomatoes
6 cups of water
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic
salt/black pepper to taste
1 tbsp oil
1. Chop the onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes with the oil.
2. Add the tomatoes, 3 tbsp of paprika, salt and pepper.
3. mix well, add the water and bring to a boil. Reduce flame.
4. Mix the beef with 3 tbsp of paprika and the blend.
5. Make well rounded balls from the beef and add to the gravy and cook for 40 minutes.