A wonderful example or the ability of the right blend of spices, can transform a plane pees and potatoes dish to a gourmet dish.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
2 tablespoon olive oil
8 potatoes, diced
½ lb. of green peas
1 tbsp of The Spice Way's Garam masala Blend
1/2 tbspThe Spice Way's Baharat Blend
1 tbsp of black pepper and Salt
Pinch of ground cumin
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1. Cut the onion and garlic.
2. Fry lightly in a large skillet.
3. Cook the potatoes in a pot of hot water for 15 minutes.
4. Add the peas and spices And mix well.
5. Filter the potatoes well and add to the pan.
6. Bounce on low heat for 10 minutes.
*If necessary add a little water.