Who doesn't like stuffed vegetables, especially potatoes. This relatively easy recipe will teach you how to do that with our Satay Chicken Spice Blend.
Ingredients for 30 patties:
2 tbsp The Spice Way Satay Chicken Spice Blend
4 oz ground beef
1 carrot, chopped
2 tbsp corn
1 tbsp The Spice Way Parsley
2-3 large potatoes
1/2 cup of flour
salt to taste
1. Roast the potatoes in the oven in 400 F for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the potatoes and crush them, add the flour (the quantity of flour should be 1/3 of the potatoes) and salt.
3. Scramble the egg and add to the potatoes (you can add 1/2 of the egg and then add the rest only if needed).
4. Mix together gently until it becomes firm.
5. Fry the meat with carrot, corn, herbs and spice blend. Add salt to taste.
6. Create patties from the mix and fill with the meat.
7. Fry for 3 minutes on a medium flame.