A wonderful fish with citrus and roasted vegetables blend
Ingredients for 4 servings:
4 whole clean fish (Tilapia/Buri)
4 oranges, sliced
4 oranges, squeezed
3 lemons, sliced
2 oz The Spice Way Roasted Vegetables Blend
8 cloves garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup of white wine
1. Preheat oven to 430 F
2. Place the fish on a baking paper
3. Place 2 garlic cloves inside all fish, orange juice, salt and pepper and blend.
4. Make three deep incisions on both sides.
5. Pour wine and olive oil.
6. Put oranges and lemons on the pan.
7. Bake for 15 min. - check that the fish is ready.