Nothing like a stuffed eggplant. In this case we took care of the stuffing with our unique rice mix.
Ingredients for one serving:
2 cups rice
1 cup The Spice Way's Persian Rice Mix
Ingredients for the sauce:
4 tbsp pomegranate syrup
¼ cup honey
4 tbsp water
3 tbsp olive oil
1. blanch eggplant in boiling water for ten minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Mix rice, Persian Rice Mix, oil, and salt.
3. In a small pot prepare sauce: pomegranate syrup, honey, olive oil, water, salt, and pepper
4. Fill the eggplant until half full
5. Cover the eggplant with the sauce. Cook, covered, in a 356F preheat oven for about one hour, occasionally basting the eggplant with the sauce.