A great recipe that combines a pistachios mix for rice in a spread covered with crepe, delightful!
1 cup flour
1.5 cups milk
1/4 tsp of salt
2 oz butter, melted / 2 tbsp olive oil
For the filling:
1. In mixing bowl lay the eggs add the milk, salt, oregano, and oil.
2. Mix well and slowly add the flour.
3. Transfer through colander. Use a pan with no oil, and pour half a spoonful of the batter for a minute or until golden.
Making spread is:
1. In mixing bowl let the mixture pistachio rice / rice nuts, add half a tin of tomato paste, sugar, salt, and pepper. Taste and correct accordingly.
2. Put the crepe on a plate.
3. Spread the filling as a spread, roll the crepe, cut and serve.